Leschi Elementary PTA
Calling all Volunteers…
Seeking Volunteers & Committee Leads to support our diverse offerings of programs and opportunities for our children.
Maybe this was your first year at Leschi and you now have your feet underneath you and are looking for ways to get involved. You’ve figured out drop off & pick up, enjoyed our All-School Family Dance, been to the Black History Celebration, have come to Leschi Family Potluck and PTA Meetings to learn from our faculty and see our children perform. These events are successful because of our wonderful community and reliable volunteers. We know that you’re busy with your families and jobs but we can find the perfect fit for you! We have volunteer opportunities of all shapes and sizes, and experienced folks who will show you the ropes. Volunteer with a friend for even more fun and shared responsibility.
If you are interested in getting connected or have questions, please contact a PTA board member, or drop off a completed information form or note for the PTA at the main office.
Please let us know if we can count on you!
Here are some positions that we are typically looking to fill. For more details on what these jobs entail, please contact one of the PTA board members listed above. If nothing here seems to suit you, there are lots of other opportunities, please just ask!
- Yearbook Coordinator(s) and Yearbook Team Members
- Green Team/Composting Support Coordinator(s) and Team Members
- Fundraising Team members to support the Annual Fund and Jog-a-thon
- Community Events Team Members
- All-School Dance Team Members
- Leschi Family Potluck and PTA Meeting Coordinator(s)
- Teacher Appreciation Week Team members
- Taste of Leschi Support Team members
- School Technology Support Team Members
- Grant-writing Coordinator and Team Members
- Volunteer Coordinator(s)
Leschi Elementary is always in need of your support and involvement!! There are many different ways to give your time:
- Go on a field trip
- Help in the classroom
- Work in the library
- Sub for a crossing guard
- Be a classroom representative
- Complete a task in the “Volunteer Box” in the office
- Go to a PTA Board meeting
- Bring food during Teacher Appreciation week
- Play on the playground during recess